The American Homebrewers Association (See: Why you should be a member of the AHA! | our AHA Tag – for recent deals) has announced the results of their annual poll of Zymurgy Magazine readers to determine the Best Beers in America.
For the 8th consecutive year, Russian River’s Pliny the Elder tops the list.
Top 8 Beers [Along with some clone options]…
- Russian River Pliny the Elder – Pliny Homebrew Clone – direct from the brewer collaboration, See: Brewing Pliny
- Bell’s Two Hearted Ale – Two Hearted Homebrew Clone
- The Alchemist Heady Topper – Heady Topper Homebrew Clone – Finding The Conan Strain
- Ballast Point Sculpin IPA – Sculpin IPA Homebrew Clone
- Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin IPA – Sculpin Grapefruit IPA Homebrew Clone
- Founders Breakfast Stout – Founders Breakfast Stout Homebrew Clone
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust – Zombie Dust Homebrew Clone
- Bell’s Hopslam Ale – Hopslam Homebrew Clone
Check out the complete list Zymurgy’s 2016 Best Beers in America Results
More Homebrew Finds!
More Zymurgy Best Beers in America Results
Clone Your Favorite Commercial Beer!