- How about tray that has a 54 bottle (or so) capacity to making bottling day easier?
- The pictured tray – Thunder Group ALSP1826 – is actually a full size sheet pan that’s about 18″ x 26″. As you can see it easily hold 54 bottles. Those are Anchor Steam bottles which are a little wider than standard beer bottles. You can probably get a few more long neck style bottles on a full size sheet pan. This is large enough to hold enough bottles for a full 5 gallon batch. If you leave 1/2 gallon of trub behind, you would use right around 48 (12) ounce bottles. These are estimates.
- This tray catches those in-between bottle drips, helps keep your bottling area clean and generally speeds up bottling and cleanup.’
- +BBQ…. When you’re done you have one tray to rinse off. This also pulls double duty for me come time to BBQ. I use this tray for preparing and transporting ribs. Note that this is actually too large to fit in my standard size oven. I like that because it means it stays out of the oven and I don’t have to worry about odds and ends getting baked on to it.
- Pictured: Thunder Group ALSP1826 19 Gauge Sheet Pan, Full Size 18″ x 26″ via Amazon
- Search Amazon for “full size sheet pan”
- Top Post: Using a Full Size Sheet Pan to Make Bottling Easier – Catch Drips on Bottling Day
- Related Categories: Bottling
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Keg Connection Stainless Wort Chiller AND Pre-Chiller Combo – from $109.95…
- Stainless Steel Bottler Filler AND Cleaning Brush… $14.73 + free shipping
- ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer – BBQ, Homebrew & More –…
- 810 Piece Screw, Washer & Nut Assortment – 304 Stainless – $15.…
- Selection Changes Soon… The MoreBeer Kit of the Week – Save 20%
- 48 x Pint Deli Containers + Lids [Yeast Cake, Yeast Rehydration, General Storage…
- Ball Lock Keg QD Jumper Post [Clean Draft Lines + Draft Line Cleaning Pump Build…
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
toppost:sheetpanforbottling tag:tpr rp:tips#26