How about tray that has a 54 bottle (or so) capacity to making bottling day easier?
The pictured tray is actually a full size sheet pan that’s about 18″ x 26″. As you can see it easily hold 54 bottles. Those are Anchor Steam bottles which are a little wider than standard beer bottles. You can probably get a few more long neck style bottles on a full size sheet pan. This is large enough to hold enough bottles for a full 5 gallon batch. If you leave 1/2 gallon of trub behind, you would use right around 48 (12) ounce bottles. These are estimates.
This tray catches those in-between bottle drips, helps keep your bottling area clean and generally speeds up bottling and cleanup. When you’re done you have one tray to rinse off. This also pulls double duty for me come time to BBQ. I use this tray for preparing and transporting ribs. Note that this is actually too large to fit in my standard size oven. I like that because it means it stays out of the oven and I don’t have to worry about odds and ends getting baked on to it.
Excellante 18 Inch X 26 Inch Full Size Alum Sheet Pan – this is the pan that’s pictured above. Note that multiple sizes are available and it’s possible a different size will show up at this link.
Also Search Amazon for “full size sheet pan”. If you’re looking for something similar to mine, look for 18″ x 26″
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- TWO x Leather Adjustable 360 Degree Swivel Bar Stools – Lightning Deal
- IPA Glassware, 19.1 ounce – Lighting Deal, Limited Availability – Li…
- “The Chillout” 30 Plate Wort Chiller – $84.99 + Free Shipping,…
- Save on Centennial Select Hops from Bell’s Brewing – Same Hops Used …
- Update: 15% Site Wide Flash Sale at MoreBeer! – expanded application ideas
- Get a Deal on Blichmann’s Tower of Power LTE!
- Hands on Review: Kegland [Keg King] Kegerators! – Designed for Homebrewers…