250 lb Capacity Rope Hoist. 20-Feet solid braided polypropylene rope. Locks in place as you pull rope – No tying off required.
Note from HBF: Given the right setup, this looks like it could be used as a pulley for a BIAB setup. Of course, you’ll want a capable place to hang it and want to make sure to stay under this rated capacity. Note: Always read and follow manufacturer’s directions.
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.