Reconditioned 5 gallon ball lock keg with rubber tops and buttons. Washed and rinsed inside and out. No soda syrup or residue is left behind. These are also pressure tested and guaranteed to hold pressure.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
These Ball Lock Corny Kegs are a sturdy, reliable keg with the MoreBeer! seal of approval. These corny kegs are cleaned, de-labeled, sanitized, pressure tested and guaranteed to hold pressure upon delivery.
Every Ball Lock Cornelius Keg has a 5 gallon capacity and a rubber top and bottom. While these are used kegs with slight cosmetic damages, these light dings and scratches have no effect the keg’s performance. The relief valves, poppets and gaskets on these used kegs are not replaced before shipping, but we sell all of these items separately if you’d like to replace them yourself at home (part numbers KEG540, KEG450 & KEG500). If you’re looking for a truly economical way to serve your beer at home, this Ball Lock Cornelius Keg is a great option.
- Used keg with minor cosmetic damage only
- Ball lock corny kegs measure approximately 8.5″ (diameter) x 25″ (height) x 26 1/4″ Height with flare fittings
- Soda kegs may come with either 11/16 inch body connects or 7/8″ body connects
- Purchase deep sockets to remove body connects (part numbers KEG991 and KEG992)
- Check MoreBeer for current price and availability.
- Get Free Shipping: This ships for free with a qualify order as part of MoreBeer’s Free Shipping Program. Under that promo most orders over $59 ship for free.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds