The Grainfather is an electric all grain brewing system. Mash temperature is precisely controlled with an electric heating element. A pump recirculates throughout the mashing process ensuring even temperatures. At the end of the mash, The Grainfather becomes your electric brew kettle. The Grainfather includes a counterflow chiller. 8 Gallon system for indoor or outdoor brewing.
Andy has converted this for use as a draft line cleaning pump using a few fittings from Brew Hardware including…
- Swivel Flare Adapter – 1/4″ OD barb
- 1/4″ MFL Male to 1/4″ MFL Male Flare Coupling
- Swivel Flare Adapter – 1/2″ OD barb
Check out Andy’s Youtube video detailing the project
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | 5 Recent Keg Finds
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- The Crop Duster Grain Mill – $79.99 +up to $50 Off!
- 3 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System [Brewing Water]… $54.99 w/cou…
- 1 lb Magnum Pellet Hops – $12.99, Save $9/lb + free ship eligible
- SEOH 1 Liter Erlenmeyer Flask… $8.95 + free prime ship!
- Set of 9 Measuring Spoons – 18/8 Stainless Steel – Lightning Deal
- Chapman Brew Equipment Thermobarrel Mash Tun and UniVessel Fermenters – Sa…
- $5 Gift Card for Every $50 Spent… Applies to Almost Everything – Anv…