From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Chemical resistant bottle and sprayer
- Adjustable nozzle sprays from a fine mist to a jet stream
- Professional grade
- Long lasting
- 32 ounce bottle
Use to spray things 🙂 around your brewery and more. See: Star San Spray Bottle Method of Sanitizing.
Chemical resistant plastic is a good thing when dealing with Sar San. I used to store diluted Star San in a distilled water gallon jug. When it eventually ate through the plastic and leaked all over… I realized that was a bad idea. I went looking for a chemical resistant bottle and found this one.
Note: The bottle I reviewed was purchased in 2015. As of this update, I’m still using that same bottle. Chemical resistance is a great thing. Note that markings on the bottle may have changed since I purchased mine.
Front of the bottleThe bottle has an area to mark hazard ratingsIt also has areas for notating contents and ingredientsA closer look at the spray head. The sprayer feels well made and delivers a smooth and fluid spraying action.
This is a spray bottle. This isn’t an automated electric brew house. It’s a simple uni-tasker. My main concern was whether it would hold up over time.
I purchased this spray bottle in January 2015. Since then it has been continually been filled with and used for Star San. As of this update (8/2018) it continues to work great. No leaks. The bottle and sprayer continue to function like new. It’s a great spray bottle that I use regularly.
Feedback from HBF Reader Da Kine: “This is a great product. I had some bottles from Ace Hardware that lasted maybe 2 brews. Based on HBF’s hands-on review, I got some of these and they’ve lasted great over dozens of brews.”
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “homebrew”
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Ends Soon: Inkbird ITC-308S Dual Stage Temp Controller + Includes Long and Short…
- 13′ of 10mm ID Food Grade Silicone Tubing – $14.57, $1.12/ft + free …
- IRIS Airtight Container [~35 lb Capacity Grain Storage] – $16.99 + free pr…
- 100 x LabRat pH Strips 0-14 pH, .5 pH Intervals – $6.74 + free prime ship
- Stainless Steel Thermowell and Stopper – $8.99 + free shipping
- Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition [Kindle Edition] by Randy Mosher – $2.99
- OneBom Ball Lock Post to 1/4″ NPT – add a ball lock post to your pro…
Related: Star San Tips & Tricks – Spray Bottle Method of Sanitizing