via RiteBrew. This is a great deal for a four way manifold. 3/8″ Barb fittings. Each of the four runs has a ball valve with an integrated check valve. The check valve ensures that liquid doesn’t backflow from one line to another. It’s not common for beer to backfeed up a line, but it is certainly possible. I prefer barb fittings on CO2 lines as they don’t loosen over time. Even a small leak could mean an emptied CO2 tank.
Use to run multiple kegs off one CO2 tank.
843674 – 4-way Gas Distributor – $33.99
Check out RiteBrew’s lineup of manifolds. All have integrated check valves and either 5/16″ barbs (fits 1/4″ and 5/16″ ID tubing) or 1/4″ MFL connections. 2 to 8 way manifolds are available starting at just $19.49.
Related: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Ends Soon: BrewJacket Immersion Pro – $149, Save 50%! + Hands on Review
- Fixed Coupon Code… Brewer’s Friend Premium Black Friday Sale –…
- Ends Soon: Black Friday! 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs – from… $23 + Our…
- Amazon Black Friday – New Deals at 12 AM Pacific + Searches to Help
- Rare Sale: SS Brewtech Brew Bucket Stainless Conical Fermenters – $179 + f…
- Brewers Hardware Black Friday – a very rare sale
- Hands on Review: Chapman Thermobarrel Stainless Steel Mash Tun + Limited Time HA…