4 Way CO2 Manifold with integrated check valves and 1/4″ MFL Connections. Integrated check valves mean that beer cannot backflow (via the CO2 connection) from one line to another. This allows you to split a single CO2 output (from a primary or secondary regulator) into four runs.
The check valves are one way to prevent this from happening. Ball valves mean you can shut off a single line for swapping out tubing and fittings.
Ritebrew has a number of manifold options available from 2 to 8 way with MFL and barb ball valves.
843667 – 4-Way Gas Distributor – MFL – $36.99
Related: Tips and Gear for your Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Stainless Steel FFL to Male Beer Thread Adapter – serve homebrew kegs on c…
- Craft Beer and Automation: How to automate your homemade production, Kindle Edit…
- Safale S-04 English Ale Yeast – $3.86 + Free Shipping
- Hands On Review: Mark’s Keg and Carboy Washer – New Updates, Does It…
- iSpindel Digital WiFi Hydrometer! + DIY iSpindel & Compare w/TILT
- Ends Today: Bonus AIH Rewards Points, Get Free Gift Cards
- Ends Today: Brew More, Save More at MoreBeer! – stacking promos