The Brew Bag has released a Ratchet Pulley System for Brew in a Bag/BIAB All Grain Brewing. Two versions are available – 150 lb capacity and 250 lb capacity. They start at just $11.50. These are meant to help you easily lift your full bag of soaked grain at the end of the mash and let it drip as required – that’s one thing I love about BIAB… you can always hit your intended preboil volume. To use just hang the pulley system, attach the load and pull the rope. The hoist locks as you go to hold the weight.
Check them out – Here
UPDATE: This promo code is expired. Check out our brewinabag.com coupons page for current deals
Check out My BIAB Water Calculation Spreadsheet with narrative directions. It makes figuring water temps and amounts easy,
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.