7 Position 1/2″ Butterfly Valve Made from 304 Stainless Steel from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Here’s why homebrewers like to use butterfly valves: Regular ball valves can trap wort inside of them. If the wort doesn’t get completely cleaned out it can become infected & turn sour, transmitting that infection to the next wort to travel through the valve. A favorite of homebrewers, sanitary butterfly valves are easily cleaned in place. Because their internal mechanism is not complex, they can also easily be taken apart for a deeper cleaning when desired.
This is a compact design with a 7 position handle, made completely from AISI 304L stainless steel. The handle’s indexing plate can be reversed for either right or left hand use.
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $64.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
- Brewers Hardware has a gigantic selection of Tri-Clover Compatible Fittings including some really unique offerings
- Tri-Clamp Fittings at Proflow Dynamics
- Convert NPT to Tri-Clamp with fittings from Brewers Hardware
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds