This setup is based on Denny Conn’s great design. Denny is the co-author of Experimental Homebrewing and the keeper of Wyeast 1450 Denny’s Favorite 50. Check out some of Denny’s recipes now available from Brewcraft.
See the AHA’s Article on this: Building a Mash Tun has Never Been So Easy
- Coleman 48 Quart Cooler – via Amazon
- Rubber Mini Keg Bung – via Amazon
- All Grain Tips & Gear Resource Page
- Review: Brew Hardware’s Cooler Mash Tun Conversion Kit
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Ball Lock Keg QD Jumper Post [Clean Draft Lines + Draft Line Cleaning Pump Build…
- Pellet Hops Blowout – $10/lb!
- Digital Total Dissolved Solids [TDS] Meter – check brewing water and filte…
- SKYROKU Digital Scale, 100 Gram Capacity x .01 Gram Resolution AND Calibration W…
- Kedsum 550 GPH Submersible Pump + Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build –…
- Keg Parts on Sale at Bell’s Brewery General Store
- Bavarian Helles: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes (Classic Beer Style Series…