This setup is based on Denny Conn’s great design. Denny is the co-author of Experimental Homebrewing and the keeper of Wyeast 1450 Denny’s Favorite 50. Check out some of Denny’s recipes now available from Brewcraft.
See the AHA’s Article on this: Building a Mash Tun has Never Been So Easy
- Coleman 48 Quart Cooler – via Amazon
- Rubber Mini Keg Bung – via Amazon
- All Grain Tips & Gear Resource Page
- Review: Brew Hardware’s Cooler Mash Tun Conversion Kit
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Ends Today: 55 lb Sack Castle Malting Belgian Pilsner Malt – $32 via Willi…
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Open Box Sale – $68.40 for HBF Readers
- 40% Off Fresh Yeast at Brewer Dude
- Fermentation Heater by The Weekend Brewer – $24.99 + free prime ship
- Enter to Win a Free Anvil Bucket Fermenter from Anvil Brewing Equipment!
- Beer Tower Cooler [Fight the First Foamy Pint] – now $29.41 + free ship, b…
- Selection Pacifica White – Limited Release – $127.85 with stacking d…