This setup is based on Denny Conn’s great design. Denny is a legendary homebrewer. Among other things, he is the co-author of Experimental Homebrewing and the keeper of Wyeast 1450 Denny’s Favorite 50. Check out Denny’s Author Page on Amazon see more of his books.
- How to Build a Mash Tun – via the American Homebrewer’s Association
- Making a Mash Tun MLT – Start All Grain Brewing! – our comprehensive resource on the topic
- Loads of All Grain Brewing Info! All Grain Tips & Gear Resource Page
- Coleman 48 Quart Cooler – via Amazon, featured in the AHA’s build
- Rubber Mini Keg Bung – via Amazon
Everything All Grain!
Our resource post on all grain is the source for everything all grain!
Get a Deal on Bulk Grain
A Deal on All Grain Kits
Adventures in Homebrewing discounts seasonal homebrew beer recipe kits by 20%. Selections include both all grain and extract options.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. thirdparty:ahamashtun