Nubee Temperature Gun Non-contact Infrared Thermometer MAX Display & EMS AdjustableMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Max temperature function: it can take the highest temperature of the area tested by scanning and save the data at the bottom of the screen.
- EMS adjustable function: each object has its suitable emissivity, the adjustable emissivity function can make the test more accurate by adjust suitable emissivity for different objects.
- Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit (Range: -50°C to +550°C /-58 °F to +1022°F), Auto Shut-off & Low Battery Indicator, take accurate temperature readings with this handheld gun
- Red laser pointer for precise aiming, Powered by one 9-volt battery(INCLUDE)
- U.S. FDA, FCC, CE, ROHS approved.
Since this is no touch, you can check the temp of yeast washing and yeast rehydration water and your starter wort without the risk of infection. I find mine particularly useful for rehydrating yeast.
Infrared thermometers should not be considered a direct replacement for your standard thermometer. A quality IR thermometer will give you a close approximation of surface temperatures. Note that steam seems to throw off readings. Uses include: Contained yeast rehydration water, chilled wort or starter temperature, kegerator, fermenter or fermenation area and beer tasting samples. If you’re looking for a standard thermometer, consider these two Top Finds: CDN DTQ450X – ThermoWorks Thermapen
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew”
More: Recent Amazon Finds