WHR-140 Filter Cartridge by Culligan. This has a filter life of up to 10,000 gallons or 6 months. NSF certified.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Warning: Culligan can only guarantee the quality of materials, construction and the certification claims of WHR-140 filters manufactured by Culligan, other brands’ Filters that call out “Culligan WHR-140 compatible” Are not affiliated with Culligan and are not nsf, using these filters will void the 5 year limited warranty on Culligan filtered shower heads.
- Each WHR-140 filter cartridge filters sulfur odor, chlorine, and scale for a full 10, 000 gallons or 6 months giving softer, cleaner skin and hair.
- Patented filter media bacteriostatic*, limits passage and growth of bacteria for a cleaner shower experience.
- System tested and certified by nsf international against ansi standard 177.
- Filter cartridge easily installs in Culligan shower heads.
- Replacement cartridge for models: wash-c125, rdsh-c115, hsh-c135, hsh-bn135, stylish and-100, stylish and-200, stylish and-300, s-h200-c, s-h200-bn, s-w100-c, s-w100-bn
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew”
- Hands On: 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter by Reverse Osmosis Revolution
- HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 3% Readout Accuracy
- Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.