CraftBeer-dot-com is offering a free beer and food course. The majority of the course is available as a free download. Additional components including a final exam are available if you meet certain qualifications.
About this course…
- Beer should be an integral part of culinary education. It accounts for $101 billion in sales in the U.S., compared to $50 billion for wine, and is an expected addition to restaurant beverage menus. With this course, culinary educators and students join the 4,000+ American craft brewers who are helping beer reclaim its place at the dinner table.
- The free self directed CraftBeer.com Beer & Food Course was designed specifically with the culinary student in mind. Students will learn about beer as a beverage, pairing beer with food and how to pour and present beer at the table. In addition to lectures, suggested readings and a two-part final exam, instructors will guide students through two tasting sessions of ten beer styles and a food pairing session.
- Co-authored by a Culinary Institute of America graduate and a Certified Cicerone®, this is the thoughtful and thorough crash course in beer and food that you’ve been looking for. The course is published by the Brewers Association, the not-for-profit trade association dedicated to small and independent American brewers, their beers, and the community of brewing enthusiasts.
Check it out – Beer & Food Course from craftbeer.com
Also: Food & Beer – via Amazon
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- TWO x Leather Adjustable 360 Degree Swivel Bar Stools – Lightning Deal
- IPA Glassware, 19.1 ounce – Lighting Deal, Limited Availability – Li…
- “The Chillout” 30 Plate Wort Chiller – $84.99 + Free Shipping,…
- Save on Centennial Select Hops from Bell’s Brewing – Same Hops Used …
- Update: 15% Site Wide Flash Sale at MoreBeer! – expanded application ideas
- Get a Deal on Blichmann’s Tower of Power LTE!
- Hands on Review: Kegland [Keg King] Kegerators! – Designed for Homebrewers…