The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- 25% Off Any One Item at Thermoworks! – Best “Pick An Item” % …
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – Save 25% + Hands on Review
- 25% Off Any One Item at Thermoworks!
- Today Only: ThermoWorks Industrial Infrared Thermometer – $48.30, Save 30%
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer + Limited Time Deal
- Reader Tip: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – $69, Matches Best Price
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – $69 Each When You Buy Two, Matches…
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!