via RiteBrew. This is a great deal for a four way manifold. 3/8″ Barb fittings. Each of the four runs has a ball valve with an integrated check valve. The check valve ensures that liquid doesn’t backflow from one line to another. It’s not common for beer to backfeed up a line, but it is certainly possible. I prefer barb fittings on CO2 lines as they don’t loosen over time. Even a small leak could mean an emptied CO2 tank.
Use to run multiple kegs off one CO2 tank.
843674 – 4-way Gas Distributor – $33.99
Check out RiteBrew’s lineup of manifolds. All have integrated check valves and either 5/16″ barbs (fits 1/4″ and 5/16″ ID tubing) or 1/4″ MFL connections. 2 to 8 way manifolds are available starting at just $19.49.
Related: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 20 Color Coded Post O-Rings in Blue and Green – now $8.99 + free shipping
- Inkbird 1,000 Watt Sous Vide Cooker [Digital Recirculating Heat Stick] – $…
- Fix It! Repairing Loose Cornelius Keg Handles and Bases + Limited Time Deal
- Replacing Keg O-Rings
- Eisco Labs 500 mL Polypropylene Measuring Beaker – $6.09 + free prime ship
- Announcing: Blichmann Engineering Fermenator G4 Conical Fermenters – Pre-O…
- About Beer and Hops, PaperBack – Just Released, $7.99 + free prime ship