via RiteBrew. This is a great deal for a four way manifold. 3/8″ Barb fittings. Each of the four runs has a ball valve with an integrated check valve. The check valve ensures that liquid doesn’t backflow from one line to another. It’s not common for beer to backfeed up a line, but it is certainly possible. I prefer barb fittings on CO2 lines as they don’t loosen over time. Even a small leak could mean an emptied CO2 tank.
Use to run multiple kegs off one CO2 tank.
843674 – 4-way Gas Distributor – $33.99
Check out RiteBrew’s lineup of manifolds. All have integrated check valves and either 5/16″ barbs (fits 1/4″ and 5/16″ ID tubing) or 1/4″ MFL connections. 2 to 8 way manifolds are available starting at just $19.49.
Related: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Adventures in Homebrewing Keg Sale + Stacking Free Gift Card Deal Ends Soon
- Lallemand London ESB Yeast – $5.30 + Free Shipping
- MoreBeer Father’s Day Special – 20% Off ALL Starter Kits = Deals on …
- Digital Intelligent Pre-wired Temperature Controller – $21.99
- Delta Brewing Systems – FermTank Chilling On Clearance
- Yaebrew Stainless Steel Counter Pressure Bottle Filler – $36.99
- Vintner’s Harvest Apricot Fruit Base (96 oz) – $15… Save 57% +…