Stainless steel ball lock carbonation cap with barb. Includes replacement o-ring.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 304 stainless steel will last a lifetime
- Carbonate,cleaning your beer lines
- Use it to counter pressure bottle fill PET bottles
- Easy to install and use,with extra 5 piece of o-ring for replacement
- Weight:3.5-3.6oz,stainless steel material 100/100,We are committed to offer you high quality product as well as superior service! Please feel free to tell us if any problems, we would try our best to satisfy you. Lifetime technical support.
“The post on this unique carbonation cap has been machined ,so it fit BOTH the liquid and gas ball lock disconnects.”
- PET Bottles as Growlers: These are generally intended to convert 1L and 2L bottles to growlers. Fill up a 1L or 2L PET bottle with your favorite homebrew. Put one of these on (purge the headspace by squeezing if you want to) and then pressurize for transport. This should help to reduce oxygen pickup and maintain carbonation levels.
- Fine tune or rapidly carbonate beer: You can also use this cap to rapidly carbonate beer. Same process as for transport, just set your regulator to the proper pressure and shake or agitate the PET bottle to help introduce CO2. Or hook it up to CO2 and let it sit in you kegerator.
- Draft Line Cleaning Projects: I have developed two draft line cleaning projects using similar SS Caps – Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion
One of the questions that arises on these type of carb caps, is… does it work with both liquid and gas posts? Some models are universal fit and some work only with gas posts. For draft line cleaning projects to work well, at least in my opinion, the carb cap that’s used needs to be universal. I’m happy to report that the one I received did indeed work with both liquid and ball lock posts. Check the product description for current specs.
Check out my Hands on Review of this great carb cap.
More: Recent Amazon Finds