Beer Room: Chalkboard Spray
- Ideal for creating a custom interior chalkboard on multiple surfaces including wood, metal, masonry, drywall, plaster, glass, concrete, paperboard and hardboard
- Apply the oil-based formula to create a hard surface for chalk writing on most indoor surfaces
- Covers up to 7 sq ft and dries to the touch in 20 minutes
- Creates a chalkboard that is scratch resistant, smooth and erases easily after use
- For optimal results before writing on surface, wait 24 hours after application and condition surface for use by rubbing side of chalk over surface and erasing
Add a chalkboard to your kegerator or in your beer room\brewing area. Let people know what’s on tap, what’s on deck. what’s aging, what’s fermenting etc. You could also use a chalkboard area to plan and track your brew day.
Rust-Oleum Specialty Paint 1913830 Chalkboard Spray, Black, 11-Ounce, 11 Ounce (Pack of 1) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Any idea if this would work on a chest freezer?
Yup, it should… check out this picture… http://mainlinebrewers.com/projects/keezer/