- Stop Wasting Time Cooling Samples & Throwing Pints of Beer Away!
- Reads 0-32% Brix which is 1.000 to 1.139 SG
- This Model also features Automatic Temperature Correction – No need to wait for samples to cool.
- Only Requires a few drops of wort or beer for accurate readings.
- Hard Shell case so it does not get broken like your Hydrometer!
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.