Sourcing Rhizomes to Plant in Your Home Hop Garden
If you’re still needing to source rhizomes, we maintain a list of suppliers that is generally updated each hop growing season. See: Grow Your Own Hops – Rhizome Roundup!
Books and Resources: Learn about Hops and Growing Your Own Ingredients:
- The Homebrewer’s Garden, 2nd Edition: How to Grow, Prepare & Use Your Own Hops, Malts & Brewing Herbs
- The Complete Guide to Growing Your Own Hops, Malts, and Brewing Herbs – via Amazon
- The Hop Grower’s Handbook: The Essential Guide for Sustainable, Small-Scale Production for Home and Market
- Sustainable Homebrewing: An All-Organic Approach to Crafting Great Beer
- Gardening for the Homebrewer: Grow and Process Plants for Making Beer, Wine, Gruit, Cider, Perry, and More
- Adventures in Homebrewing – Free PDF Guide on Hop Growing
- MoreBeer – Free Guide on growing hops – available via the documents section of any hop rhizome offering
- Oregon State University Hop Resources
- Growing Hops in the Home Garden
- Growing and Curing Hops – PDF File – via the USDA
Books & Resources about Hops
Note that these titles aren’t necessarily focused on growing on planting rhizomes. They are more about hops in general.
- For The Love of Hops: The Practical Guide to Aroma, Bitterness and the Culture of Hops (Brewing Elements)
- The Hops List: 265 Beer Hop Varieties From Around the World Kindle Edition
- The Hops List – Also via MoreBeer… The Hops List (Book) in Paperback
- MoreBeer’s Massive List of Hops
Deals on Hops!
Deal on Bulk Grain
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. toppost:hopgarden tag:tpr