2,000 lb Capacity Chain Hoist [make BIAB brew days easier]
Neiko 02182A Chain Hoist with 2 Hooks, 1 Ton Capacity | Manual Hand Chain Block, 15 Foot LiftMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Compact manual chain hoist constructed of premium alloy steel, designed to handle industrial loads up to 1 ton (2000 lbs)
- Heavy duty chain made with 20MN2 premium alloy steel, black oxide finish; heat-treated forged and milled steel gear; cold rolled steel hoist cover for great durability
- Full-forged drop steel swivel hooks with safety latch allow chain hoist to be attached to a trolley as a traveling chain block for a secure lift
- Comes with a mechanical load brake and #45 steel gears for precision control and safe, reliable operation with minimal maintenance
- Lift is not only suitable for engine blocks, but for use in mines, factories, farms, construction sites, wharves, docks, and warehouses
Possible homebrew application: Use to help you lift your BIAB bag on brew day.
Neiko 02182A Chain Hoist with 2 Hooks, 1 Ton Capacity | Manual Hand Chain Block, 15 Foot Lift – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.