20 Color Coded Post O-Rings in Blue and Green – now $8.99 + free shipping
20 Color Coded Keg Post O-Rings via eBayMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
A Valuebrew Exclusive! We commissioned the production of these custom color o-rings in the same food grade silicone we use for our other premium quality replacement o-rings. We picked the color and placed a massive order to be able to offer you these at a great price.
Although you can use these for either post our thinking behind choosing these colors was Blue for Beer and Green for Gas. This way you’ll immediately be able to tell which post is which. Plus your keg will look awesome!
You get 10 sets, 10 x Blue and 10 x Green for a total of 20 Corny Keg Post O-Rings
The silicone used in our premium quality o-rings is approved by the FDA for food contact.
Food-grade silicone material is petroleum free. It features no fillers, no BPS, and no BPA.
FDA-approved food grade silicone can withstand temperatures from -80°F to 450°F. Silicone maintains its integrity at high temperatures, and it remains flexible at low temperatures.
Materials and processes to manufacturer our food grade o-rings adhere to FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- We’ve featured these direct from Valuebrew previously. They’ve been very popular and have regularly sold out in the past.
- This eBay offering also from Valuebrew are a good way to get a small number of blue and green keg post o-rings. A good way to try these out.
- It’s worth noting that you can save more by buying bulk quantities direct from Valuebrew
- As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for $8.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses.
20 COLOR CODED Cornelius Corny Keg Post O-Rings Orings in FOOD GRADE Silicone!
Complete Lineup: Food Safe Keg O-Rings in BULK at Valuebrew – direct from Valuebrew
Thanks to John for the feedback via Facebook! Connect with HBF on Facebook & More
About Food Safe Materials:
- For whatever reason, it’s difficult to find food safe keg o-rings. Maybe some of the o-rings that are available are food safe, but very few are actually labeled as such.
- The fact is we’re putting beer (food) in our kegs and we should be using food safe materials whenever we can. More Info: Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
- Finally a food safe option! Valuebrew has a selection of silicone food grade o-rings. They also have replacement universal poppet o-rings and internal QD o-rings, also food grade.
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources