1000 Watt Immersion Bucket Heater [Pre-Wired Heat Stick]
1000W Immersion Heater, Gesail UL-Listed Bucket Water Heater with Heating Element, Submersible Heater with Thermostat and Auto Shutoff ProtectionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 1)High Power: 1000W, 120V immersion water heater, heat 5 gallons of water in few minutes, depending on the volume of the water, the original water temperature and container. It will heat water continuously over 180 degrees F and towards boiling(It can’t boil water).
- 2)Thermostat Feature – The middle stainless steel tube contains a thermal overload safety switch, when water reaches a certain temperature(about 180-194 degrees F), it can automatically cycle on and off to maintain water temperature. It will not overheating and save power.
- 3)Guard – The stainless-steel guard on the electric bucket heater protects the heating element from directly contacting persons or animals. The holes on the guard help release heat into the water faster.
- 4)Simple Operation – Immerse in water at proper level. Plug into any grounded wall outlet. Check power indicator light in plug to make sure unit is on. The cord and handle are not designed to submerge in water.
- 5)Safety and Widely Usage: UL-Listed, this bucket heater is safe for use in all pails, buckets and bathtubs, perfect for home, travel and winter time job.
1000W Immersion Heater, Gesail UL-Listed Bucket Water Heater with Heating Element, Submersible Heater with Thermostat and Auto Shutoff Protection
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.