100 x Commercial Grade Pint Vacuum Bags by Bonsenkitchen [for hops and more]
100 x Commercial Grade Pint Vacuum Sealer BagsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Professional food vacuum bags】 The Bonsenkitchen vacuum sealer bags can be microwave frozen, reused, washed, boiled and cleaned in the dishwasher. This allows you to control your cooking temperature precisely to achieve perfect results. You can prepare sous-vide food in bonsenkitchen vacuum bags by placing them in water at temperatures up to 230 ° F).
- 【HEAVY DUTY COMMERCIAL GRADE】Bonsenkitchen food saver bags have specially designed channels that remove air, keeping your food’s moisture and creating an airtight barrier that locks in flavor and prevents spoilage and freezer burn
- 【UNIVERSAL SIZE Food Saver packaging bag】 The food saver 6″x 10″ vacuum bag is compatible with all vacuum sealers with a sealing width of more than 15 cm. Almost all food vacuum machines have seals of more than 15 cm. With our professional vacuum bags you can vacuum beef, salmon, shrimp, chicken and other meat as well as snacks, nuts, fruits and vegetables.
- 【Unique seal design】 One side has a groove design and the other side is smooth and transparent. The embossed ventilation vacuum bag maximizes freshness and enables efficient air extraction for better food preservation. Our vacuum bags can increase the freshness of food eight times.
- 【SAVING TIME AND MONEY】 Pre-cutting the vacuum bag saves time in sous-vide cooking to avoid having to cut the vacuum film independently of one another. With a vacuum bag you can tidy up your fridge and kitchen, prepare your food in advance and save it.
Use to store hops, other brewing ingredients and more
100 Pint Vacuum Sealer Storage Bags 6×10 inches,Heavy Duty,Commercial Grade Freezer & Sous Vide Vacuum Safe,Suitable for the other brand Vacuum Sealer Machine (VB8008) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link