100 Pint Vacuum Sealer Bags [Hops & More]
100 Pint Vacuum Sealer Storage Bags 6 x 10 Inch Size for Food Saver, Seal a Meal Sealers, BPA Free, Heavy Duty Commercial Grade, Sous Vide Vacuume Meal Safe, Upgraded Pre-Cut Vacuum Sealer Bag DesignMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 100 Pint 6 x 10Inch Pre Cut Bags -Our most popular size and best value Food Vac Bag. Perfect for a variety of foods and household items & keepsakes.
- Food Safe Material – BPA Free bags and FDA Approved for freezer food storage, microwave, and sous vide vacuume cooking. Most popular sizes for single portion or medium sized cut foods,Also great for house-hold items.
- Works With All Vacuum Sealer Machines – Universal bag design to work with all food vacuum heat sealer machines. Easy to use, no rolls to cut. A money & food saver.Premade bags cost less, inch-per-inch, than rolls AND take less time to use!!
- Pre Cut 6 x 10 Seal A Meal Bags – a heavy-duty premium alternative to Food saver, Seal-a-Meal and other brand name food vacuum sealer storage bags. Excellent quality bag at economical price.Perfect for single or small sized portions like beef sticks, jerky and other processed smoked foods.
- Heavy-Duty – Designed with 3.5 mil front panel, 4 mil embossed back panel for maximum protection and freshness up to 5 times longer than traditional methods of packaging. Eliminates freezer burn and dehydration，Embossed air-removal channels increase suction for maximum freshness.
About 10 ounces of hops vacuumed sealed in a pint size vacuum seal bag. Note: this is a different, model and brand than the bags featured here. Actual storage capacity will vary.
Use to store hops, other brewing ingredients and more
100 Pint Vacuum Sealer Storage Bags 6 x 10 Inch Size for Food Saver, Seal a Meal Sealers, BPA Free, Heavy Duty Commercial Grade, Sous Vide Vacuume Meal Safe, Upgraded Pre-Cut Vacuum Sealer Bag Design – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link