Tank Cleaning Ball,Tank Cleaning Head 1Pc 1/2″Bsp Thread Female Stainless Steel Sanitary Fix/Rotarys Spray Ball Tank Cleaning BallMore Info
- ✅【Premium Material】The fixed spray ball is made of stainless steel, durable and long service life. Please choose to buy according to your actual needs.
- ✅【Features】This tank spray cleaning ball small size, convenient installation, both internal and external surface are polished well. To bring you a comfortable and convenient use experience.
- ✅【Professional Design】The largest cleaning diameter reaches 1 to 6 meters, and the rotary one can rotate 360° to spray.
- ✅【Superior Performance】This tank cleaning ball work pressure is about 1.5 to 2.5 kilograms, and it can achieve an ideal cleaning effect.
- ✅【Good practicality】Water consumption is very low, which greatly lessen the cleaning cost. You can buy and use with confidence.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
CIP (Clean in Place) Spray Balls are generally used for vessels that are too large to move. Since they’re too large to move you… clean them in place. If you have a larger setup, you could incorporate these into your system or routine to help clean your vessels more easily.
Other possible homebrew applications: A CIP ball could be as part of a recirculating or sparging setup or as part of a keg or carboy cleaning setup. I use a (different model) rotary spray ball with my Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner. See: Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer Mod – SS CIP Spray Ball. Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Tank Cleaning Ball,Tank Cleaning Head 1Pc 1/2″Bsp Thread Female Stainless Steel Sanitary Fix/Rotarys Spray Ball Tank Cleaning Ball for Car Care Home Industrial(Fixed) – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!