400 GPH Submersible Water Pumps for Aquarium, Tabletop Fountains, Pond, Water Gardens and Hydroponic Systems with Two Nozzles, CE-ROHS Approved, 5.9 ft Power CordMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- An adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, it can elevate column of water up to 6.5ft (2m), the maximum flow rate is 1.5(m3/h).
- Four strong suction cups at the bottom of the pump are great for mounting on where both vertically and horizontally.The reliable and durable motor produce low-noise, giving you quiet environment.
- Equipped with two nozzles (0.51in and 0.62in), providing different water flow effects, ideal for a medium-sized aquariums, small ponds, desktop water fountains, etc.
- The small profile size makes it not only easy to hide or disguise but convenient to separate and clean, therefore no need any tools to detach it.
- AC 110-120V/6 Hz/ 25 Watts, 1P X 8/ Hmax 2m and Qmax 1500 L/H /SL 430-B
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
2/12/19 9:30 AM Central: This is marked down a whopping 71% from list to $11.98. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource Page
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.