A while back, RiteBrew picked up several strains from Omega Yeast Lab’s Line of Homebrew Strains. Omega Yeast packets include 150 Billion Cells per pack and they have some unique yeast, including Sasionsonstein’s Monster and OYL-052 DIPA Ale - “isolated from a famous double IPA brewed in Vermont”… I take that to mean… Heady Topper.
They have just started carrying some additional Omega Yeast Strains including British Ale VIII, Brettanomyces Blend #1, #2 and #3 along with Omega’s Lactobacillus Blend.
Check out the full lineup - Here
Ends Today 10/31: 31% Off Tall Boy Kettles!
Recent RiteBrew Finds:
- Brand New 5 Gallon Ball-Lock Keg, NSF Certified - $84.99 – Back in Stock
- New: Omega Yeast – Vermont DIPA, Saisonstein’s Monster & More
- RiteBrew’s Bargain Bin
- Universal Poppets… $2.09
- 3 Vanilla Beans – $2.79
- Great Prices on CO2 Manifolds
- 8 LBs of PBW – $4.94/lb
- Fresh Recipe Kits – includes Packed On Date
- Great Prices on Bags of Malt
- Fresh Wyeast Pre-Order