As of this posting, Great Fermentations is taking 15% off used 5 gallon ball lock kegs. That makes these kegs $59.49 each. No coupon code is needed. Considering flat rate shipping, and the current market, I think this is a solid deal. Check out my full analysis and comparison below.
Analysis and Comparison:
Ground rules – when free shipping is available at a certain threshold, shipping costs are considered $0. Free shipping is to addresses in lower 48 US states. This is a comparison of single keg pricing, lower prices may be available when purchasing bulk quantities or multi-packs. Prices are valid as of 10/17/18. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
- Geat Fermentations – $59.49 + $8.99 Flat Rate Shipping – $68.48 total
- Beverage Elements via eBay – $56.35 + free shipping – these kegs are pretty beat up, but are still guaranteed to hold pressure – $56.35 total
- MoreBeer – $64.99 + free shipping – $64.99 total
- Keg Connection – $79.95 + free shipping w/code HBF25 – $79.95 total
- homebrewsupply.com – $59.88 + free shipping w/code HBF25 – $59.88 total
- lov2brew – $59.99 + free shipping – $59.99 total (need a $75 order for free shipping)
- Austin Homebrew Supply – $69.99 + calculated shipping – $69.99 + shipping
- Adventures in Homebrewing – $59.99 + calculated shipping – $59.99 + shipping
Bottom line, In my opinion, considering price and shipping, I believe Home Brew Supply’s offering is the best current value for a single 5 gallon ball lock – remember coupon code HBF25 to get free shipping. Beverage Elements offering is a couple dollars less, but that’s for class 4 kegs that are pretty beat up.
More: Recent Great Deals