From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 6.5 Gallon “Ale Pail” Primary Fermenter with Drilled & Grommeted Lid
- Easy Clean No-Rinse Cleanser/Sanitizer
- Simple Siphon Assembly w/ 6′ 1/2ID thick wall tubing
- John Palmer (How To Brew)
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- NEW 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg
- Kegerator Conversion Kit(Allows a swap on your commercial lines to Homebrew Disconnects)
Yeah, it’s a homebrew starter kit, but… Many HBF Readers have already started homebrewing so a different way to look at this is – a brand new keg (I have this great keg. Check out my Hands on Review), a Fermenter, a Recipe Kit, How to Brew and more.
As of this posting, this is on sale for $134.99. That’s a $25 discount in and of itself. This is a starter equipment kit and as such it ships for free to most US addresses. Stacks With: AIH is discounting most orders of $100 or more by $16. That stacking deal makes this combo just $118.99 and… free shipping is still in play. You’ll probably get some stuff you already have, but when combine the free shipping + two sales, it’s an outstanding deal. For some pricing clarity, this is less than the list price of just the keg. Check AIH for current availability.
Beginning Homebrew Kit #8 – brand new keg, fermenter, recipe kit, How to Brew, Commercial Kegerator conversion parts and pieces, hydrometer and more
Our Top Draft Resources Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly More: Recent AIH Finds prod:aihkecombo tag:aih$off$
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds