Adventures in Homebrewing has pin lock kegs on sale, both in singles and four packs. These are pressure tested and guaranteed to hold pressure and include a brand new set of o-rings. These are on sale and also stack with another sitewide sale that AIH has going on.
Stacks With: AIH is discounting most things sitewide by 13%. That applies to these kegs, prices below reflect cost after both sales stack. Note that you would need to buy two of the singles to get to the $49 threshold.
- Set of 4 Used 5 Gallon Pin Locks – $94.83, $23.71 per keg
- Single Used 5 Gallon Pin Lock Keg – $39, buy two to qualify for 14% off – $67.86, $33.93 per keg
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: