If you’ve always dreamed of making your very own beer in the comfort of your own home, MoreBeer! has the starter kit for you. Our simple and affordable Personal Home Brewing Kit #1 Standard will make two full cases of delicious, home-brewed beer, and it won’t break the bank in the process. If you’ve never brewed before and you want to get a feel for the process, this is the kit to use.
The Personal Home Brewery Kit #1 Standard contains everything that you’ll need to start brewing, other than a kettle, the bottles and ingredients. You can use a large kitchen kettle and then recycle bottles from commercial beer to fill these voids. It does come with the fermenter, bottling bucket, vinyl tubing, a thermometer, a hydrometer and a number of other essentials for creating a tasty home brew. By following the straightforward instructions in the included home beer-making book, you’ll be on your way to becoming an expert brewer in no time!
- Bottle of Star San Sanitizer (4oz)
- 3/8” Plastic Bottle Filler
- Bag of Bottle Caps (1/4lb)
- Bottle Capper
- Reusable Mesh Steeping or Hop Bags
- Home Beermaking Book
- Bottle Brush
- Plastic Bucket Fermenter with Spigot
- Plastic Bottling/Sanitation Bucket with Spigot
- Bucket Lid with Hole
- Rubber Stopper with Hole (Fits Bucket Lid)
- Hydrometer Jar
- 5ft Vinyl Transfer Tubing
- 5 inch long dial thermometer (read the full description)