Triple Gauge, Dual Pressure Primary CO2 Regulator made by Taprite in the USA. Features 5/16″ barbs that should work with both 5/16″ and 1/4″ ID Tubing. High quality… Taprite is the leading regulator manufacturer in the US.
Benefits of a two pressure regulator… 1. Serve different beers at different pressures/carbonation levels, 2. Serve and carbonate at different pressures (one “house” pressure, and another higher pressure for quickly carbonating) and 3. Use one regulator for a house pressure and the second for utility functions such as purging kegs and carboys and transferring under pressure.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
Recent More Beer [more]:
- 1 Gallon Equipment Starter Kit & IPA Ingredients – $43.99 + Intertap …
- Forward Sealing Faucets – Two Sales – Perlick and Intertap
- Intertap Stainless Steel Forwarding Sealing Faucet – $27.99
- Reader Tip: $5 Off Intertap Faucets
- Two Fermentis Dry Yeast Deals – from $2.99