This Cornelius Keg Fermenter Lid is on sale for $9.99. It has a 3/4″ Hole that’s designed to accommodate a #3 drilled stopper (included) and airlock (also included). That allows you use a Cornelius Keg as a fermenter. Use a 5 gallon keg as a secondary for a 5 gallon batch, use a 5 gallon keg as a primary fermenter for smaller batches or use a 10 gallon Cornelius Keg as a fermenter for 5 gallon+ batches.
I have two 10 gallon kegs that I use as primaries. This allows you to do quite a few things including, easily transfer under pressure, ferment under pressure, carbonate in the primary fermenter and carbonate and serve from the primary (with a cut off dip tube).
Cornelius Keg Fermenter Lid – $9.99
- 10 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs
- Used Gallon Ball Lock Keg - $59.99
- Brand New 5 Gallon Ball-Lock Keg, NSF Certified
Also Consider: All Current Sale Items
Recent AIH Finds:
- Used 10 Gallon Whiskey Barrels Available!
- All Current Sale Items
- Free Shipping Roundup
- Cereal Killer Grain Mill – $99.99 Shipped
- TopTier Brew System – Free Shipping + 5% Rewards
- Blichmann G1 Discounted Cosmetic Defect Kettles + 5% Rewards
- Great Deal on Blichmann BoilerMaker Kettles
- Used 5 Gallon Ball Lock – $59.99 - New: 5 Gallon - 2.5 Gallon
- Wine Expert Limited Edition 2014 Pre-Order
- 24 Beer Kits that Ship for Free