Pressure tested 5 gallon, stainless steel, Ball lock Racetrack keg. These tanks are guaranteed to hold pressure. 25″ tall and 8.5″ diameter. Tanks will show normal wear and tear. May have stickers on kegs. May also have syrup residue in tanks as we only dump them.
Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
These are marked down to just $27.99 as part of AIH’s stellar Black Friday Sale.Our Top Draft Resources
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Balancing Your Draft System
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: