is a cloud based brewing software that helps you track and formulate recipes and manage your brew day. Since it’s cloud based, you’ll have access to recipes, calculators and brew day resources wherever you’re at.
Helps Beginning Brewers Get Started:
- Walks you through the brewing process step by step.
- Know exactly what you brewed, and how you did it.
- See how ingredients factor into OG, FG, ABV, IBU, and SRM – the key stats of every beer recipe.
- Replicate and build on your success.
- Provides a place for detailed notes about your brews.
- Start designing your own recipes and match to style.
Powerful Tools For Advanced Brewers:
- Accommodates a range of brewing processes: Extract, Partial Mash, All Grain, BIAB, No Chill.
- Scale recipe batch sizes up or down.
- Tracks water volume and mash process.
- Select your preferred equations (eg Tinseth, Rager).
- Keeps track of your inventory.
- Calculates actual efficiency, attenuation and ABV.
- Hydrometer correction and calibration.
Brewer’s Friend offers a generous non-expiring . With the trial account you can have 5 recipes and track 5 brew sessions.
In addition companion apps are available for your smart phone…
Brewers Friend for iOS – $8.99
No recipe or brew session limits, plus syncing for
Brewer’s Friend Free for iOS – free
Limited to 2 recipes and 2 brew sessions
Brewer’s Friend Free for Android – free
Upgrade Codes: These 20 Upgrade Codes give you an extra 3 months of subscription time when you purchase. Enter the single use code when you sign up or on the upgrade page of your existing Brewer’s Friend account.
Attention: After you’ve used a code, please leave a comment so others know the code has been used. Comments can be anonymous and are unmoderated.
EDIT: All codes have been used
These are single use codes and are available on a first come, first serve basis:
E54C7A26 44CZ8B25 482X2CD9 8BZZ72ED AXC22ZC7 674ADCZA 8D738C75 2BDZ6B4E 6EDABA67 3XC5E2ED DDA92896 ZA3A6Z34 Z785AX24 EDX84DB4 9A79986B 4ZCB87CA DE8D658C C5B526X6 B4ZB865B 5XZ53629