Pair of long cuff heat resistant gloves.
I use a similar type of heat resistant glove when I’m making yeast starters in an Erlenmeyer Flask. It’s really handy (pun intended) to swirl around the flask or to quickly remove to keep the flask from boiling over. These are also handy on brew day for handling hot (but not wet) ball valves and such.
These are not waterproof. Safety Note: Always use caution when handling hot items or ingredients and always read and follow manufacturer directions.
6/21/17 4 PM Central: This pair of gloves is selling for just $6.88. Shipping to most US addresses is also free, with a qualifying order, as part of the Amazon’s Add On promotion. Price, shipping and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability. See Recent Amazon Finds and our Amazon Fillers Resource Page to help you put together an order that qualifies for free shipping.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 50 Quart Coleman Wheeled Cooler – $21.44
- 3 lbs Dry Golden Light Malt Extract – $12.87, $4.29/lb + Free Prime Ship
- 20 lb Propane Tank w/built in gauge! – $29.98 + Propane Tank Tips
- 10 Gallon Stainless Kettle with Ball Valve – now… $46.65, Best Price…
- Non-Contact Digital IR Thermometer – $11.99 w/Instant Coupon