Rex at Brew in a Bag is doing a special group buy/promo on these.
There are three parts to this promo…
Second: Every 10th thermometer ordered is Free! Complete check out as normal and Rex will refund every 10th thermometer order. We’ll include first name and last initial in the winners section of this post to let you know who won.
Third: If buy The Brew Bag Any Style/Size and a Thermometer, you get 10% Off your entire order. If you end up getting a free thermometer, you’ll still get 10% off the rest of your order! Use coupon code 563HHFETQ1Q5 to get the 10% Off.
The Brew Bag is a Made in the USA, purpose designed BIAB bag. It has four loops for lifting the bag out of your kettle, every seam is reinforced for long life and it is available in a number of sizes for kettles, keggles and coolers. If they don’t carry the size you want, The Brew Bag will custom make it for you. Check out my Hands on Review.
Visit Brew in a Bag
More about the Thermometer:
- Miljoco rear connected bimetal thermometers are economic and ideal for applications that can accept a fixed back connection. These instruments are provided with an external recalibrator on the rear of the case, for easy temperature adjustment. The hermetically-sealed, stainless steel case prevents moisture from entering into the instrument and fogging the lens, thus allowing the operator to obtain clear, accurate readings.
- CASE & RING: Hermetically sealed 300 series stainless steel.
- LENS: Double strength glass standard, with polycarbonate (250°F maximum range) optional.
- DIAL: Aluminum with white finish and black markings. POINTER: Black.
- RECALIBRATOR: Furnished standard with external
- CONNECTION: 300 series stainless steel, 1/2” NPT. STEM: 300 series stainless steel, Ø 0.250”. ACCURACY: ±1% full range (ASME B40.3 Grade A). AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: -40 to 250°F (-40 to 120°C).
Recent Great Deals: