Nut and Bolt Thread Checker. Includes both inch and metric options.
Includes… INCH (14): 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13, 1/2-20 METRIC (12): M4x0.7, M5x0.8, M6x1.0, M7x1.0, M8x1.0, M8x1.25, M10x1.0, M10x1.25, M10x1.5, M12x1.25, M12x1.5, M12x1.75
- Each size has a nut and bolt checker on the same gauge. 26 male/female gauges – 14 inch & 12 metric.
- Thread sizes are permanently stamped onto each gauge (inch in red, metric in white)
- Inch gauges are clear zinc plated, metric gauges are black oxide.
- The individual gauges rotate freely on the wire cable for fast thread verification
- Wire cable with loop for convenient hanging
Use to identify thread sizes. May be handy for an around the home-brewery project and beyond.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also Consider: Neiko 01407A Electronic Digital Caliper with Extra-Large LCD Screen, 0-6 Inches – I use a caliper around my home brewery to… measure things. :) Including… fitting sizes, o-ring sizes [See: Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers] and to aid with designing 3d prints [3D printing tag]
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]: