This sale gets you a V3880 FoodSaver + a good selection of bags, rolls and accessories (a $239.99 value) for $139.99. Shipping is free. Compare at $194.88 (for just the unit). This is a great deal.
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Check it out – Here
Recent Hop Related Finds:
- 4″ x 10″ Stainless Hop Kettle Filter – $42.50
- Pellet Hops – from $10.59/lb – Citra, Cascade, Centennial & Sorachi Ace
- 10″ Beer and Water Filter and Hop Randall Combo – $89.99
- Amarillo lbs – $19.99 Simcoe lbs – $19.99
- Bulk Hop Sale for HBF Readers – Amarillo, Galaxy, Citra and Mosaic!
Ends Today: Half Off High Temp Gloves with Brew Bag Purchase
Recent Great Deals: