FREESEA Submersible PumpMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- High Efficiency and High Quality Materials: Compared with other submersible pumps, This submersible water pump fountain has higher quality and performance. The fountain pump casing is made of high quality ABS plastic and resin, which is anti-corrosion, acid and alkali resistant and waterproof and the protection function of water-proof is IPX8.
- Water Flow Control and two Water Outlets : The submersible pump has a flow size adjustment valve, you can adjust to get the required water flow and control the water flow.The FREESEA water pump for aquarium is equipped with two water nozzles (1/2 inch and 4/5 inch). Max Flow: 400 GPH. Max Height:5.9 ft.
- Ultra-Quiet Design : The water pump aquarium is designed with high quality motor to provide a quiet working environment, also with the function of energy saving and low power consumption, even in the bedroom or at night (power: 25 Watt). The threaded fittings of the pump make it work more stable. The impeller shaft is made of stainless steel shaft which can be used for fresh water or sea water. It is resistant to abrasion, rust and has a long service life.
- Filter sponge and Suction Cup and footpad : This pump has 1 filter sponge, which can effectively filter large blocks during pumping to prevent water pump blockage, effectively improve the circulation system to maintain a clean water environment.And there are four powerful suction cup or footpad at the bottom of the small pump that fits well on a horizontal or vertical glass surface to keep the pump running smoothly.
- Removable and Cleanable: The water pump for aquarium can be disassembled and assembled easily without any tools. The removable pump head with filter sponge is easy to clean and prevents impurities from entering the pump, and the pump is small in size, making the pump easy to hide or camouflage and easy to carry.
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.