KEDSUM 620GPH Submersible Pump(2800L/H,55w),Ultra Quiet Water Pump with 7.5ft High Lift, Fountain Pump with 5 ft Power Cord, 3 Nozzles for Fish Tank , Pond , Aquarium, Statuary, Hydroponics
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Powerful Speed Flow: Max Flow Rate: 620 GPH per hour(2800L/H), Max Lift Height: up to 7.5 Feet.(The length of power cord:5 ft)
- Ultra Quiet：This water pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service，energy-saving and low power consumption.(Power: 55 W,Voltage: 110V)
- Perfect size: This profile size water pump is great to hide or disguise (Dimensions: 5.7″(H)*5.9″(L)*3.34″(W)).With no seals or messy oils ,the suction cups mounting feet for either vertical or horizontal mounting.[ONLY for INDOOR application].
- 3 Outlet Adapters: Equipped with 3 Outlet Adapters ,one is 0.51inch, one is 0.6inch, and the other is 0.7inch, providing a different water flow as you desired.This submersible pump is ideal for fresh-water, salt-water, can be applied in aquarium, fountains, spout, hydroponic and pond.
- Detachable and Cleanable:The water pump is easy to detach to clean. [NOTE: pump metric threaded fit for vinyl tubing, need a 13mm metric to 0.5″ NPT Adapter to fit for standard 1/2″ threaded PVC fitting]
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
2/11/19 9:30 AM Central: This is selling for $16.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource Page
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.