Grainfather with Connect Controller Electric Brewing System. I have a Grainfather and love it. It has been my go-to brewing system lately. My does not have the Connect Controller.About the Grainfather
from Adventures in Homebrewing… “Experience a new age of brewing with the wireless connectivity of the GrainFather and GrainFather Connect Controller! BRAND NEW Connect Controller for the GrainFather!
Connect Control Box brings future automation together with the classic fun of brewing to enhance your brew day. This high level of automation allows you to multitask (or just kick back) while brewing and have alerts inform you of when you’re needed again.”
Connect Control Box Features:
- Control remotely with bluetooth connection to your mobile device
- PID algorithm works in conjunction with a triac for more stable heating and so you can control power output
- Programmable step mashing
- Delayed Heating – wake up to waiting strike water and get brewing!
- Easily switch between celsius and fahrenheit
- Waterproof graphic display
- Adaptable mounting system allows it to be used with any current GrainFather
- Can be used with app or manually on the system
- GrainFather Grain Kit recipes provided in app
- Import Beer XML files
- Set your own boil temperature (for different altitudes)
- Change between Celsius and Fahrenheit easily
- GrainFather calculators provided in app
- Check Out the Full Grainfather Connect Instructions HERE!
“The Grainfather is an all inclusive all grain brewing system. The system allows you to mash at high extract efficiency by utilizing a pump for easy recirculating of the wort through the mashing process. The grain bed is then easy raised out of the kettle to provide for sparging and draining of the grains. Your mash tun then becomes an electric boil kettle.
The mash temperature and boil are all controlled precisely with an electric heating element. The system comes with a digital temperature controller so you can adjust temperature of your mash with in a degree. This allows for step mashing.
The included pump allows for easy recirculating of your wort during the mash as well as allows for quick cooling at the end of the boil by allowing you to pump through the included counterflow chiller.
This whole 8 gallon system is extremely compact so it makes for easy indoor or outdoor brewing.”
This is a MAP item. MAP = Minimum Advertised Price. It’s an agreement between sellers and manufacturer’s not to sell an item below a certain price. SS Brewtech gear is on MAP pricing. Rewards programs like this are one way to legitimately get a deal on MAP goods.
Stacks With: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is giving additional bonus points based on how much you purchase. 150 with a $50 purchase, $450 with a $150 purchase and 750 with a $250 purchase. This does bundle with many of their existing sale items! No promo code is needed. Bonus points equate to about 5% promotional value. 750 = about $37.50 in value. These bonuses are in addition to the rewards. To the points that a product already earns.
Example: This system earns 999 points + 750 bonus points. That’s 1,749 points or the equivalent of about $87.45 in value toward a future purchase.
Free Shipping: AIH ships this for free to addresses in the contiguous US.
More about AIH’s Rewards Program
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds