RAPICCA Griller BBQ Heat Resistant Insulated Cooking Gloves for Barbecue/Grill/Smoker/Fry Turkey/Pot Holder/Oven mitt/Baking, Waterproof Neoprene Coating with Textured Palms Long Sleeve （14-Inch）
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Pro design – Designed for the pit master with insulated textured palm non-slip five finger design so you can manage hot wet and greasy meat right In your Smoker, Rotisserie or BBQ and make pulled pork like the pros!The 14” length adds extended protection for most of your arm.Just as useful in the kitchen as they are grilling or frying. The black XL size set of gloves fits most people and is easy to put on and take off.
- Comfortable & flame resistant – The single layer soft cotton liner not only provide max comfortable fitting but also good insulated from heat, the gloves fits loosely so your hands stays cool and comfortable while tend to your bbq, smoker and other household tasks.The FDA compliant, BPA free, food grade neoprene coating is resistant to melting and is fire resistant, protecting your hands around smokers, grill flames and fire,could withstand up to 700°F, makeing them a great camping accessory.
- Extremely easy to clean – The flexible waterproof neoprene coating on this glove is resistant to heat, grease, oil, water and stains even chemical liquid, just wash the gloves with a little soap, and hang them to dry, no oil or stains left, pleasure to use
- 14In long sleeve – the 14inch length sleeve protect your arm as well as your hands while pending your BBQ masterpiece or handing hot items on your smoker or grill.
- All Kinds of Uses – The Pit glove isn’t just for BBQ; they’re great for brewing beer; frying turkeys; dying yarn and all kinds of activities where you need hand and forearm protection
RAPICCA Griller BBQ Heat Resistant Insulated Cooking Gloves for Barbecue/Grill/Smoker/Fry Turkey/Pot Holder/Oven mitt/Baking, Waterproof Neoprene Coating with Textured Palms Long Sleeve – note, multiple variations may be available
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.