Beer & Gas Quick Connect – In-Line Set (With Shut-Off) from MoreBeer
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Use these high quality, food-grade quick-disconnects on your gas and beer tubing lines. Uses might include the following:
- On a gas system to unhook your tank and regulator from your manifold so you take it with you.
- On a beer line to easily switch between ball lock, pin-lock, or a commercial tap
- On a counter-pressure bottle filler to be able to easily connect to your existing gas line.
This plastic quick disconnect set features 1/4″ barb which can be used with tubing ID 3/16″ through 5/16″. The quick disconnect functionality is activated by a shrouded thumb latch. The temperature range is -40F to 180F. They can handle a vacuum to 120 psi – so you need not worry about them leaking gas. The internal valve spring is 316 type stainless steel and the o-ring is food grade buna-n.
These quick disconnects have an integrated shut off valve. When you disconnect them valves engage so beer or CO2 don’t continue to flow. I use similar disconnects for the CO2 side of my kegerator. They also work on the liquid side. These are food grade.
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $10.99as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market – rotating deep discounts on hops.
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
- Kegs! Used Corny Keg – Ball Lock 5 gal. KEG430 – $49.99 OR Kegs – 4 Pack KEG430A – $179.99, $45 Each!
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds