Criacr Grounded Outdoor Smart Plug, IP44 Waterproof Socket. Supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【2-Outlets High Power 】1 in 2 out，No Hub Required, Outdoor Wireless Remote Control Outlet, Smart wireless Outlet plug with Dual AC outlets design control 2 appliances seperately.Remoting control devices by free APP at anywhere.
- 【Voice Control】Grounded Electrical Outlet Work with Amazon Alexa and Google Home through voice control.You can be remote controlled by smartphone app,Wi-Fi enabled.Connectivity:IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless.
- 【Weatherproof & Durable】Switch Smart Outlet made of IP44 waterproof & ABS+ PC fireproof material,waterproof smart plug with splash-proof design can withstand indoor and outdoor humid environments.Great for lighting, kitchen supplies, garden equipment, and other indoor and outdoor plug-in appliances. ect.
- 【High Power & Timing】 The rated power of smart outlet is 1875W 15A 125V AC, and working voltage is AC 90-250V. It is suitable for household electrical appliances. Plus, it has timing function which allows you to make a schedule and it can conserve energy and save your time efficiently.
- 【Safety and Warranty Gaurantee】WiFi Smart Outdoor Plug Certified by ETL certification and FCC certification.Comes with 12-Month Replacement Warranty & one year limited warranty.
Possible homebrew uses – control brewing pump, turn on and off carboy washer [review] turn on and off your draft cleaning pump – See: Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump. Always be cautious when using your brewing pump with hot liquids and always read and follow manufacturer’s specifications and directions.
Criacr Grounded Outdoor Smart Plug, IP44 Waterproof Socket with Switches Lights& Outlet Timer, Work with Alexa & Google,Wireless Remote Control/Timer by Smartphone, Only Support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi，2 Socket
Also Consider: MLCS 9089 Billy Pedal Foot Switch, 2 Step ON/OFF(Continuous Running)
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.