JZBRAIN Double Handle Commercial Kitchen Sink Faucet 21″ Height 8″ Center Mini Wall Mount Faucet with Pull Down Pre-rinse Spray and 8″ Add-on Swing SpoutMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Heavy Duty Wall Mounted Commercial Faucet: Lead free brass construction polished chrome surface treatment; Eternal compression cartridges makes the faucet excellent durability.
- Pre Rinse Faucet and Commercial Faucet Double Function: The 1.42 GPM spray valve makes it great for many pre-rising applications; 8″ add-on swing faucet is perfect for times when you need water but don’t need a pre-rinse faucet.
- Wall Mount Commercial Sink Faucet: Overall height is 21″ after installation, ideal for commercial kitchens in restaurant or at home.
- Easy Installation: All installation kits are included; you can install this commercial kitchen faucet in less than half an hour following our installation instruction paper.
- Spare Parts for Replacement are Included: Extra rubber gaskets /seals as spare parts are included in the package, please keep them for replacement while necessary; Five years warranty for this commercial faucet, welcome to contact us by email anytime and we will react without 8 hours.
For me, a quality utility sink and faucet is an important homebrewing tool.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
JZBRAIN Double Handle Commercial Kitchen Sink Faucet 21″ Height 8″ Center Mini Wall Mount Faucet with Pull Down Pre-rinse Spray and 8″ Add-on Swing Spout
Also: Gridmann 1 Compartment Stainless Steel Commercial kitchen Prep & Utility Sink – 30 in. Wide | TRINITY EcoStorage NSF Stainless Steel Table, 48-Inch | Hands on Review
Free Homebrew Audio Books: Free 30 Day Trial of Audible + TWO FREE Titles – lots of homebrew & beer titles available
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.