MET certified Seedling Heat Mat, Seedfactor Waterproof Durable Germination Station Heat Mat, Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Home Gardening Seed Starter(10″ x 20″)
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- MET safety certified；Comply with UL 499；CSA C22.2 No.64
- Ensures the root area of seedlings remains between 70℉and 85℉ to ensure growth and increased germination
- Available in 4 sizes: Mini：3.5″x21″, Watt: 7.3W ; Small: 10″x20″, Watt: 17.5W ; Medium: 20″x20″, Watt: 45W ; Large: 48″x20″, Watt: 100W
- Designing with waterproof construction, our seeding heat mat is safe for use indoor plantings,The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offer more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments.
- The Seedfactor Seeding Heat Mat adopts the latest 7.5MM thickening,105 degrees of high temperature resistant cylindrical SJTW 5.9ft water-proof power cord (thicker than the general power cord, solid, high temperature resistant), safer and more durable, and guarantee the stability of seedling mat safety work.
1/7/19 12 AM Central: This has dropped to just $9.99. That’s the best historical third party Amazon price I found. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
MET certified Seedling Heat Mat, Seedfactor Waterproof Durable Germination Station Heat Mat, Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Home Gardening Seed Starter(10″ x 20″) – multiple sizes, counts and specs are available – a different version may show up at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.