Immersion Pro with Carboy/Bucket Jacket via Brew Jacket
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Immersion Pro for Carboys and Buckets can heat or cool your fermenting beer, wine, or mead by 35°F (15°C) above or below your ambient temperature, and maintain the set temperature to 0.3° F, a level of control only found in commercial breweries, wineries, and meaderies.
• Immersion Pro head unit
• Heat transfer rod
• Jacket that fits carboys and buckets
• Power supply (100v-240v, 50/60hz)
• Temperature probe
• #10 Stopper, drilled for Immersion
• Blowoff Kit: (3′ of 3/8″ ID tubing, 3/8″ 90º connector, one-way air release valve, 3/8″ ID sleeved grommet)
As of this posting Brew Jacket is discounting the Immersion Pro Brew Jacket is offering Buy 1 get 1 half off when you use coupon code JANUARY150. This constitutes a whopping $150 savings. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Announcing: The SpinCycle Whirlpool Return for Robobrew Pumped Units!
- When Deals Collide… 23% Off AND Free Shipping! Harpoon Spring Maibock …
- The Brew Your Own Big Book of Clone Recipes – Featuring 300 Recipes! [Kind…
- Ends Today: Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Dual Stage Temp Controller [Kegerator or Fer…
- LiquaGen [150 GPD!] Reverse Osmosis Filter System [Dial in Your Brewing Water] &…
- Amazon Deal of the Day: 1.7L Electric Kettle [Starter Wort] – $29.99 + fre…
- 1 lb Green Bullet Pellet Hops – $9.99, Save $8 per lb!