The ChefAlarm monitoring Mash Temps – see my Hands on Review
The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
As of this posting, this is marked down 20% to $51.20. No coupon code is necessary. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Classic Thermapen Private Open Box Sale! + Hands on Review
- Flash Sale: ThermoWorks Industrial Infrared Thermometer – $89, Save 40%
- Ends Today: FREE Super-Fast ThermoWorks ThermoPop Thermometer with Qualifying Or…
- Ends Soon: FREE Super-Fast ThermoWorks ThermoPop Thermometer with Qualifying Ord…
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks TimeStick-O-Rama – Save up to 32% AND Free ThermoP…
- ThermoWorks TimeStick-O-Rama – Save up to 32% AND Free ThermoPop Offer
- FREE Super-Fast ThermoWorks ThermoPop Thermometer with Qualifying Order
More: Recent Great Deals