MKII Digital Temperature Controller from MoreBeer
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The most robust controller we offer and a perfect compliment to the technically savvy brewer. This is the only controller we offer that allows for up to 12 steps. This can be incredibly handy for raising fermentation temperatures for diacetyl rests and also for cold crashing. You can also use it with electric mashtuns and pumps to do step mashes. The high and low temp alarms are also handy, as is the ability to use with a distillation column.
- Dual input for Control of heating and cooling devices simultaneously
- Program up to 12 steps (unique to this controller) – which allows for advanced fermentation control and even mashtun control if you used for mash.
- F or C
- Can be used with electric distilling column
- Adjustable differential
- Adjustable differential between start of cooling and heating
- High and low temperature alarms
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $59.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Also Consider: Inkbird Deals and Reviews
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market – rotating deep discounts on hops.
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
- Kegs! Used Corny Keg – Ball Lock 5 gal. KEG430 – $49.99 OR Kegs – 4 Pack KEG430A – $179.99, $45 Each!
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds